General Conduct (Applies to all areas of RPC)
- An admin’s word is final and decisive
- Unless overridden by the owner, FaintingHope
- Be respectful to all players and staff
- Don’t be mean to one another.
- Do not invade another player’s privacy. (In-game or beyond)
- Do not grief
- Do not modify other player’s builds or otherwise attempt to ruin their gaming experience without specific permission.
- Keep it clean
- Avoid excessive swearing, sexual references and other adult content.
- No soliciting
- Don’t use our service to advertise your service or group.
- No inappropriate or malicious links
- Do not direct players to malicious or pornographic websites or software.
- Do not spam
- SpamⓇ is delicious, but spam is not welcome.
- Do not use hacked clients or any cheating system
- Any tools that give you an unfair advantage are not allowed, including auto-fishers, x-ray, and auto-attackers.
- Be fair to your fellow roleplayers
- Godmodding and similar practices are not allowed.
- No ERP
- Keep any sexual roleplay to private messaging services, we won’t be liable for it on our server, discord, or forums.
- Do not metagame
- Do not use knowledge gained from outside roleplay to give yourself an unfair advantage in roleplay.
- Ask to join roleplays
- Verify that it is indeed an open roleplay session before inserting your character
- Keep memes contained to the memes channel
- Reactions are allowed in other channels when appropriate
Infractions of the Code of Conduct are determined by both the moderators and admins of the server, with punishments being decided on a case-by-case basis by the investigating staff member. Potential punitive action for infractions may include, but are not limited to:
- Suspension from all or some of our services (Minecraft, Discord, or Forums), either indefinitely or with a fixed duration.
- A forced disconnect to serve as a warning.
- A verbal warning from the staff.
- A reset of game progress or being stripped of in-game items
- Demotion of rank
The severity of punitive actions are determined by the investigating staff member, and may be subject to secondary review by an admin or the owner. Long-time members with no known history of infractions may be given the benefit of a doubt in investigations.